The latest tax, employment, business and economic news affecting firms and individuals alike. Updated each day.
- ONS report shows a drop in food purchases
- HMRC study shows confusion around MTD requirements.
- A 12 week consultation has launched to look at protective measures.
- Only 4 in 10 think new rules will be easy to follow.
- Tools should be updated ahead of National Insurance threshold increase.
- CPI rate at the highest level for 40 years.
- Stricter measures rolled out to crack down on relief abuse.
- The changes will reflect BoE’s interest rate increase.
- Interest rate hits 13-year-high.
- HMRC aims for more testing before rollout in 2024.